For helpful tips and FREE meal planning printables, read this post.
I am so busy lately, so I tried to make this week’s meal plan as easy as possible. Most of these recipes don’t require a ton of preparation and cooking time, which is just what I need this week. This should allow me to spend more time with my kiddos, since they are off for Spring break.
In fact, I thought it might be fun to assign one day this week as “Freezer Cooking Day” and have them help. If that happens, I will be sure to post about it and let you know how that goes.
So, this is what our dinner menu looks like this week (in no particular order):
- Mexican Rice Bowls
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Turkey Burgers, roasted carrots
- Baked chicken, Cracklin’ Cauliflower
- Broccoli & Parmesan Soup, garlic bread
- Easy Sausage & Cheese Quiche, salad
- Feta-Topped Broiled Chicken, vegetables
What’s on your menu this week?
My meal plan will be linked up here.