I have used quite a few coupon organizational systems over the years. From envelope systems to accordion files to coupon binders…you name it!
Up until a few months ago, I had been using a coupon binder. This worked well when I wasn’t working part time and my kids were in school. But now that my days are busier, I just don’t have time to keep up with the binder.
This system is quick and easy to maintain – no having to cut each coupon meticulously to fit in the baseball card holders. (If you’ve had a binder system, you know exactly what I mean! ).
These coupon organizers have a button closure, which allows you to hook it to the front or side of your shopping cart, allowing for easy access to your coupons.
Each organizer includes dividers and category labels, so you can categorize your coupons however you like. I like this!
The Coupon Holder Organizer is available in two sizes: Regular (2″) and Mega (4″). I purchased the 4″, since sometimes I have a ton of coupons. I’ve found that even when I don’t have as many coupons, this organizer holds up really well – my coupons aren’t sliding and falling all over the place. Oh, and I can even fit my wallet, a pen and my cell phone in this little bag, too! This way I don’t have to lug my organizer and purse into the store when I go grocery shopping.
If you don’t use coupons, this would make a great organizer for receipts, bills or recipes!
The Coupon Holder Organizer is available in many different stylish patterns. I had a difficult time choosing just one!
Oh, wait! Did I mention that Glowgirl Fibers has graciously offered to give one lucky Saving Stace reader a FREE coupon organizer?
*The winner will receive one FREE (2″ or 4″) organizer of their choice!*
How To Enter:
- Please leave a comment below letting me know which Coupon Holder Organizer you would like to have.
- Like the Glowgirl Fibers Facebook page. Leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
- Follow Glowgirl Fibers on Twitter. Leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
- Share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook page or Twitter. (You can use the share links at the bottom of this post). Leave a comment below letting me know that you shared.
- Subscribe to the daily Saving Stace emails (found on my sidebar). Leave a comment below letting me know that you subscribed.
- Follow Saving Stace on Pinterest. Leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
- Follow Saving Stace on Twitter. Leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
The Fine Print:
- Giveaway will end July 20th at 11:59 pm. Entries open to U.S. residents only.
- Item will be shipped directly from Glowgirl Fibers. Winner will need to provide valid shipping info (name, address, phone number).
- One winners will be selected at random and will be notified by email on July 21st, so please provide a valid email address.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond with a valid shipping address. If I am unable to reach the winner or I do not receive a response back within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
This giveaway is sponsored by Glowgirl Fibers but the opinions listed on here are all my own. Feel free to read my disclosure policy for more information.