Good news for you coupon users out there… Dollar Tree has announced that they will begin accepting manufacturer coupons on Sunday, August 26, 2012.
You can read their full coupon policy here, but here are a few conditions worth noting:
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.