So, as I’ve mentioned in my previous lunch posts, we have been experimenting with our Klean Kanteens. This week we tested pancakes and the kids loved it. They said that the pancakes were plenty warm and even a little steamy. Success!
Starting October 1, our family will taking the 2012 October Unprocessed Challenge, so I will be probably be posting our breakfast, lunch and dinner menus ahead of time. I believe that if I have everything planned out ahead of time, it will help me stick to the plan. In theory, anyway…
Here was our lunch box menu for last week…
- MONDAY: Leftover pizza, yogurt, mixed fruit
- TUESDAY: Ham & Colby Jack cheese roll-ups (string cheese for my son, since he doesn’t like Colby Jack), Craisins and banana chips, Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin (wrapped in foil in photo above – a perfect place to write a message to your kiddos )
- WEDNESDAY: PB&Honey sandwich, mango chunks, Triscuits, string cheese
- THURSDAY: Pancakes, blueberries, yogurt
- FRIDAY: PB&J sandwich, banana chips and Craisins, Triscuits, string cheese
Please note that the some (not all) links in this post are my affiliate links. This means that I will receive a teeny, tiny compensation for purchases made through these links. It takes time and funds to keep Saving Stace running, so I appreciate all of your support! (You can read my full disclosure policy here).