What a fabulous week! The weather has been gorgeous and the leaves are changing. I loooove the trees this time of year – orange, red, yellow, green. It’s beautiful!
Well, we finally got out of the PB&J rut that we were in last week. Although, I can’t really call it a rut, since we all love PB&J here and my kids don’t mind having it a few days each week. But we do love to try new things and change things up so that we don’t get burned out.
This week we tried organic yellow baby carrots for the first time. I was kind of bummed when my kids didn’t like them very much, but they are very good sports about trying stuff, so I can’t complain.
Here was our lunch box menu for last week…
- MONDAY: PB&Honey sandwich, mixed fruit, Wheat Thins
- TUESDAY: PB&J sandwich, mixed fruit, Gingerbread Mini Muffin
- WEDNESDAY: Leftover Bacon Fried Rice, mixed fruit, Gingerbread Mini Muffin
- THURSDAY: Ham & Swiss sandwich, apple slices, Triscuits
- FRIDAY: Cheese pizza, baby carrots (orange and yellow!) w/peanut butter, whole apple